Does your organization need books to better serve underprivileged Nashville children?
Books for Nashville's Kids is our program dedicated to empowering children through book ownership. Schools and other organizations serving low-income families in Davidson County may request books in order to distribute directly to children.
NOTE: The Book's for Nashville's Kids pickup calendar is full for the 2023 calendar year. If you are interested in submitting a book request form, you will only be able to schedule an appointment to pick up books starting in February 2024. Thank you!
Before making a request, please keep the following in mind:
- All books must go directly to economically disadvantaged children and teens for their personal ownership.
- Submitting a request one month or more in advance is always recommended and appreciated.
- Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability.
- Please request one book per child.
- Books intended for purposes other than book ownership (such as for classroom libraries) may be requested from the "Used Books" section of the request form. These are our slightly more well-loved books, but are still screened for quality.
- Organizations may request books up to four times per calendar year.
- Book’em cannot fill requests for specific book titles.
- Books must be picked up at the Nashville Public Television Building at 161 Rains Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203.
Psst - our book request form looks a little different now. Same questions, new form. Please email email@example.com if you run into any issues accessing or using it.